One of the biggest hurdles to improving access to and the availability of quality Congenital Heart Disease (CHD) related healthcare in Pakistan, is the lack of awareness regarding the disease itself and its treatment. Combined with the lack of facilities for care of CHD, it is causing countless deaths every year. First and foremost, we need to make the people aware that CHD is a major problem.
EFFORTS IN RAISING AWARENESS OF CHDs IN PAKISTAN
- International tours and events with Misbah Ul Haq, for raising awareness regarding CHDs in Pakistan and for raising funds.
- Talk show segment with Misbah Ul Haq on ‘Qutb Online’, SAMAA TV.
- Morning talk show segment on Roohi TV.
- Patient experience and survivor stories on social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube and Google Business).
- Polo For Peace event in Lahore – Official Charity Partner of the event.
- PCHF stall at Akhuwat Diabetes Family Festival at Racecourse Park, Lahore.
- PCHF stall at Haryali Market.
- Television infomercial campaign on major national news channels.