One of the biggest hurdles in improving access to and availability of quality CHD-related healthcare in Pakistan is the lack of awareness regarding the disease itself and its treatment. First and foremost we need to make the people aware that CHD is a major problem. And combined with the lack of facilities for care of CHD it is causing countless deaths every year.
EFFORTS IN RAISING AWARENESS OF CHD’s IN PAKISTAN
- International tours and events with Misbah-Ul-Haq, for raising awareness regarding CHDs in Pakistan and for raising funds.
- Talk show segment with Misbah-Ul-Haq on ‘Qutb Online’, SAMAA TV.
- Morning talk show segment on Roohi TV channel.
- Patient experience and survivor stories on social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Polo for Peace event in Lahore – Official Charity partner of the event.
- PCHF Stall at Akhuwat Diabetes Family Festival at Racecourse Park, Lahore.
- PCHF Stall at Annual ‘Haryali’ market.
- Television infomercial campaign on major national news channels.